RV Parking Information
RV PARKING REGISTRATION AND RULES
Welcome to the San Mateo County Event Center RV Park. In order to make your stay and the stay of other RVer’s a pleasant experience, we ask you to observe the rules and regulations of this Park. Administration office
Monday – Friday - 8:00am – 5:00pm
2495 S. Delaware St. San Mateo, CA 94403
Phone: (650) 574-3247 (After hours RV line: 650-574-3247, Ext. 352)
Fax: (650) 574-3985 Registration
• Parking rates are $35 per night. All local and state rules apply to your stay.
• Payment Policy: 100% payment at time of booking
• Stays are limited to no longer than 21 consecutive days
• The RV Application must be filled out completely. The rental fees can be paid either with cash or credit card.
• Rental fees must be paid in advance or upon immediately upon arrival. For reservations during business hours please go to the Administration Office (2495 S Delaware St, San Mateo CA 94403) or call the above listed phone number.
• Please register your vehicle prior to occupying an R.V. site, as sites are reserved in advance.
• All vehicles staying on San Mateo County Event Center facility property must be registered with the Event Center offices and are subject to the daily rate of $35.00 per day (Utilities are not guaranteed with any reservations.)Change Policy:
No change fee for reservation changesCancel Policy:
$10 cancel fee, 2-14 days prior to arrival date a one night fee will be charged. No refunds 1 day prior to arrival date. No refunds for 'No shows'. Spaces:
SPACES #1 THROUGH #24 HAVE WATER, SEWER HOOK-UP AND 30 AMP POWER.
SPACES #25 THROUGH #34 HAVE POWER AND WATER ONLY.
• An adapter cord is needed for the electrical hookup. All RV’s must be self-contained. No shower or restroom facilities are available.
• Guest’s must pay for additional days by 10:00am or will be subject to tow.
• RV’s arriving after normal business hours, must call 650-574-3247, Ext. 352 upon arrival with a contact number, description of RV, License # and property location information.
• RV Application and the Credit Card Authorization must be filled it out completely and sent to the administration office via mail or fax. You have access to the forms on our website
http://www.sanmateoexpo.org/facilities. Or you can request them to be sent via mail or fax. You will be contacted by the administration regarding the confirmation of your reservation. No one is allowed to park in our RV Rental without express authorization of the administration.
• No refunds Emergency
Please notify the Administration office of any conditions requiring immediate attention. If Emergency Police or Medical attention is required please call 911 immediately. Hours of Operation/Length of Stay
• Check in time is 10:00am. Check out time is 10:00am.
• RV’s checking in before 10:00am must pay for the previous night.
• RV’s may stay up to a maximum of 21 consecutive days per visit and must vacate grounds for at least 1 day between visits. Rules and Regulations
• Tents are allowed in designated area only.
• Positively no dumping in storm drains.
• To conserve water, please check to see that water connections do not leak.
• Quiet hours are from 10:00pm to 7:00am.
• RV’s must display proper permits at all times.
• Separate vehicles must also have a permit displayed when leaving or re-entering. You will be provided with a parking pass to access the facility if we have an event going on.
• Speed limit is 5 mph.
• Drugs, weapons, fighting, lewd conduct, reckless driving, speeding, roller blading, bikes, scooters, or skateboarding are not permitted.
• Selling, advertising, or distribution of any product (including alcohol) is prohibited.
• Non-contained fires for cooking or heating are not permitted.
• RV’s taking more than one marked space will be charged for additional space used.
• Any type of fencing, barriers, pallets, and etc. are NOT permitted.
• No storage of any type allowed around, under or on top of your RV.
• All RV sites must be kept clean for the enjoyment of all occupants.
• Only one RV and one vehicle per site. No parking in empty sites.
• Camper shells must remain on trucks at all times.
• No vehicle repairs of any kind are authorized.
• No loitering in park.
• Pets are to be kept on a leash (max 10ft) at all times and cannot be tied to a vehicle or left alone.
• NO DOGS are allowed on facility lawn areas. Pet clean up is the responsibility of the pet owner.
• Any guest, their children or their visitors who become a nuisance will be asked to leave the grounds.
• RV occupants and their guests must obey all posted rules and regulations, as well as any direction given by SAN MATEO COUNTY EVENT CENTER employees. Failure to comply with district regulations can result in eviction or other action.
PURSUANT TO THE CALIFORNIA RECREATIONAL VEHICLE OCCUPANCY LAW (CA Code 799.70. - 799.7.), THE RECREATIONAL VEHICLES OF ANY RV OCCUPANT MAY BE REMOVED FROM, THE PREMISES WITHOUT A JUDICIAL HEARING UPON 24 HOURS WRITTEN NOTICE TO OCCUPANT FOR: 1) FAILURE TO PAY FOR SUCH OCCUPANCY, OR 2) FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THIS PARK.